Blue Sky




I'm Aimi . 14 years old . Thanks coming :) Leave a word .




Older Post | Newer Post
Holiday At Fraser's Hill !
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 | 10:07 AM | 0COMMENTS
Hai !
Lover blog , i'm coming !!
haha
today upss tomorroowww !!
i will back to my sweet home !
it cause my grandMa have a sick !!
problem 2 ! really BAD !
its was diturb my holiday !!!!!!!
hermmm ,,
owhh , forgot my holiday !
I n My famili going to fraser's hill !
its nothing just a scenery ,,
its loo0oookkkkkk verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy nnnniiiiicccceee !
it scenery like at england ...
so WELCOME TO ENGLAND !
everyone happy derhh !
but...arhhh yg tk best ashek cri tnds ja..
when i stop at apatah nama tmpt tuh !!!
ahhh really nice !!
mak say " ne lha air yg kta minum "
air bersih jgak la..
SNAP , SNAP
haha if you want to see it clik this ! and see it at photo k !
ukeyh !! tata lover blog !!! see it yaw !!
chill